Menu

Cats for Jean!

My cat pictures would not load on my album??? So anyhow, here are the barn kitties. My house kitties are too snooty to go up to the barn, but here's the wild bunch. The big orange/white is the dad, now fixed, and the solid black is the mom, now fixed. Currently trying to catch and fix the rest of the group.

October2008027.jpg

Remudamom,

Your orange striper looks like our Andy who passed away last yr. Makes me sad.

If I pay for airfare can I have your barn kitties. I have an eight stall empty barn.

I am curious, are you supposed to feed them or do they eat the critters outside or both.

Inquiring minds want to know.:001_huh:

My cat pictures would not load on my album??? So anyhow, here are the barn kitties. My house kitties are too snooty to go up to the barn, but here's the wild bunch. The big orange/white is the dad, now fixed, and the solid black is the mom, now fixed. Currently trying to catch and fix the rest of the group.

QUOTE]

The dad could be our Betelguese (aka Bug, may he rest in peace :crying:), and the black tiger cat reminds me of my Blackie, oh so long ago (named by the kids and everyone always wanted to know why they called him Blackie. LOL). And the all black one has the fur of Charcoal (I sure do miss him!!). The black and white one could be my Oreo! What a wonderful photo. Thank you!

I've been on the boards a lot the last few days, but I usually am not here much any more. I am soooo glaaaaad that I did not miss this photo of your kitties. They are special :)

J

Newbie, we feed them and they hunt for sport. Our barn has no mice, sparrows or snakes.

3lilreds......our Sophie is as dumb a blonde as they get. She's not allowed out after dark.

Brigitte, I don't have twins, but I have identical twins within a set of triplets. I'll take yours anyway.

We've got three other house/yard kitties. Bucers, Jack-Jack and Felix the wonderful.