Menu

Kaaaaaarrrennnnn Ciiiiiaaaaaaavvoooooo

Help.

I got my Tapestry today. :svengo:

Can you come over and help me. And bring wine. Lots of wine.;)

Hey, I may be a long way away, but where there's wine, there's me! :D

Can I come? I'm on my second unit so I might be able to contribute *something*.......or at least I can bring good wine and some yummies to go with it!

She can't come, she's got to help me first. :lol: (Actually, we're doing better now, never thought I'd see that day!)

What year did you get?

Ancients.

The notebooks for the kids is what has me stumped. Well, that and the schedule. And the fact that there was no map aids CD in the shrink-wrapped package.:confused:

:D

Notebooks or workbooks? I decided I'd need to actually know what we wanted to do next week (and the next, etc.) before I could pull off something like workbooks.

What we've done each week has changed so dramatically that I'm really glad I didn't try to do workbooks before I knew what was up.

I'm still just taking it one week at a time. I don't know if that's recommended or not, but it's the only way I can process it all, if that makes sense.

They'll send you out a MapAids lickety-split. They're very fast, I've found. I cracked my Writing Aids cd and they sent me out another one right away.

We're doing Year 2, so I can't help you. I can talk you down if you get all wiggy with it like I did, though. :D

Wait a minute, *I* need to bring the wine :confused:

Definitely call Lampstand if you ordered Map Aids and didn't receive it, they'll ship it out right away 1st class. Do it before Monday though, that's when unit 2 of Year 3 is supposed to be back from the printers and I'm sure they will be swamped all next week.

I'm here if you need me :001_smile: Now that we know the other is real we could talk on the phone too.

Wait a minute, *I* need to bring the wine :confused:

Definitely call Lampstand if you ordered Map Aids and didn't receive it, they'll ship it out right away 1st class. Do it before Monday though, that's when unit 2 of Year 3 is supposed to be back from the printers and I'm sure they will be swamped all next week.

I'm here if you need me :001_smile: Now that we know the other is real we could talk on the phone too.

I figured they would be great about the CD.:001_smile:

I'll PM you. I'd post my number but, well, you know. Gardnenschooler is nuts.;):lol::D