Menu

how do we leave?

On other boards I've the option of disabling my profile. My old posts still stay but the profile is not clickable - just greyed out.

I don't see that option anywhere on the control panel.

Can anyone show me where it is or if I want to leave do I have to ask admin to disable the profile?

Is this Hotel California? ("you can check out any time but you can never leave")

Just asking.....:001_smile:

On other boards I've the option of disabling my profile. My old posts still stay but the profile is not clickable - just greyed out.

I don't see that option anywhere on the control panel.

Can anyone show me where it is or if I want to leave do I have to ask admin to disable the profile?

Is this Hotel California? ("you can check out any time but you can never leave")

Just asking.....:001_smile:

yes, this is Hotel California. You may not exit the building.:D

You could go through all your posts and edit them down to nothingness - if you are so inclined.

Actually - can't. That feature is only active for a bit after you post, I think..... I know the OP for this thread doesn't have the edit option for me.

Obi-Mom, "you are my sunshine, my only sunshine" too. You are such an enabler. Now how will I tame the internet habit?