Menu

Yet another batch of wii questions.

Yes, four can play at once...the great thing that we love about it is the Wii-Worldwide option...but only 2 players can play on that...

You can set up your wii for worldwide web activity...so when my husband and I play together, we go 'online' and we play our friends in other areas at the same time...we're racing (Wii Kart) folks in Japan, Australia and our cousins in TN...very cool..

The one shooting game we have is from Zelda, the game comes with it's own 'shooter' or arrow launch...my son and his friends like that, but it's only a single player I believe.

Wii sports can be 4 player I think...but honestly we don't play it that much, but you will in the beginning.

Don't do the dance stuff..just not enough time in the day! :) But we love Wii Fit!!

HTH

Tara

Dance pads -- Red Octane sells good ones. The more expensive, the better the quality. You don't need the metal kind. We have two of them.

http://www.redoctane.com/Game-Controllers/DDR-Dance-Pads

DS1 says every game that doesn't say single player on it will take 4 players.

DS1 suggests Rock Band (which he doesn't have) and Super Mario Galaxy.

Need for Speed is a good racing game. The kids have Mario Kart for Gamecube and want it for the Wii. He wants Guitar Hero World Tour (comes with drums and guitar and should come with ear plugs, but doesn't).

]

http://www.redoctane.com/Browse-by-Title/BBT-Guitar-Hero-World-Tour/Guitar-Hero-World-Tour-Deluxe-Band-Bundle-GameMicGuitarDrum-Wii

Legend of Zelda: The Twilight Princess is awesome and is a one-player game.

You'll need 4 nunchuks and 4 wii controllers. (I refuse to spell it correctly, as DS instructs because it doesn't look right.)

DS1 suggests the Wii battery charger.

I used an old (pre-digital) camera case to hold all the Wii stuff, so if you have something like that lying around, there is a use for it.

Edited by RoughCollie

You can play 4 players with the basic Wii sports game that comes with the system (well, some of the sports, others are 2 player). We just got Wii Mario Kart and you can play 4 players on that one too. It is a lot of fun. You can also use the old game cube controllers with that game if you don't have 4 Wii controllers.

Super Mario Galaxy is fun but is really a one player game (a second player can "help" the first player). Many of the "multi-player" games are only two player and while some may say 4 players sometimes it is just *part* of the game or extra features on the game that all 4 players can play on. I would thoroughly read any reviews on so-called 4 player games to see what the playability actually is with 4 players (or even 2 player games for that matter).