Menu

Have you added photos to your albums in your profile?

How did you decide which ones to use?

I thought of putting the annual family picture in, but then I wanted something a bit different. So I tried to find pictures that related to homeschooling somehow. Then I realized how difficult that was, because it's all just part of our lives. It felt good to really see that. But then how do you choose?

I thought about making an album for each dc, but a lot of pictures have more than just one dc in them.

Okay, I'm hoping to see some great albums, so please give me a heads-up if you have an album ... or two.

Tags: america's next top model, photogenic, say cheese, vogue, white album,

I haven't uploaded any pictures because I haven't been able to figure out how to look at other people's albums. I don't want to bother uploading pictures that only I can look at.

I think the album doesn't show up unless you've added pictures. That's kind of why I was asking who had uploaded pics. I thought it'd be easier to look at albums by asking who had them instead of browsing through everyone's profiles and seeing a lot of empty albums before getting to the few that do have albums.

Then again you can set your album to private so only friends can view them, so maybe that's why they're not showing up?

Cute! Are you able to use them on the boards?

No, not really. But now you've given me a reason to show them off in a thread.

I'd have to be pretty peeved to use him.

atomic.gif

And as hot as some of the political threads have gotten, I think this is a bit much.

Overkill.gif

I haven't bothered because I load pictures into my blog. It's more than I can be bothered with to load them in two places when the link to my blog is in my sig.

But what about the xenophobes that don't want to click a link that'll take us away from our comfort zone/bee hive? :tongue_smilie:

Australia? I've always wanted to go there. :001_smile:

No, not really. But now you've given me a reason to show them off in a thread.

I'd have to be pretty peeved to use him.

atomic.gif

And as hot as some of the political threads have gotten, I think this is a bit much.

Overkill.gif

Show-off! Show-off! :lol:

It's going slow. My family is very lucky, we had power back 2 days after the storm, so I will not complain at all. We have what what I like to call the new normal. Houston will be fine, one of the best places to live. :001_smile:

Glad to hear it. :thumbup:

I put a few on mine, it was easier to add them to the social group from there. I added a few that make me smile, and you need that every once in a while.

Oh, you're so brave. I liked your bad hair day album. Should we start a curly girl bad hair day social group? :D

Then again you can set your album to private so only friends can view them, so maybe that's why they're not showing up?

Maybe that's it. When I came across some posts that mentioned pictures, I tried looking at the albums and couldn't find them. I thought about posting questions on the how to board but never got around to it.

I finally added a few last week. I put it off because I thought it would be hard, but it was incredibly easy. The pictures that have been added were chosen because they were already on my computer. Now that I know how to do it I plan on adding a picture or two when I have spare time.

I just added a few pictures. :)

kewl!

Maybe that's it. When I came across some posts that mentioned pictures, I tried looking at the albums and couldn't find them. I thought about posting questions on the how to board but never got around to it.

I don't know if the how to board gets visited too often, unfortunately.

I finally added a few last week. I put it off because I thought it would be hard, but it was incredibly easy. The pictures that have been added were chosen because they were already on my computer. Now that I know how to do it I plan on adding a picture or two when I have spare time.

Dishwasher in training! ;)

So, I just realized that I added my pics incorrectly. I added each one as an album instead of creating an album and then adding pics. :tongue_smilie: Oh well, I'll sort it out tomorrow.

I noticed that you can't move the pictures around once you've uploaded them. Bummer.

My kids each have their own album~but only 3 pictures in each so far :001_smile:

How did you change the font for your albums? Neato.

For some reason I got an error message when I tried so I gave up!

I had a couple that did that, too. My file size was too big, so I went to resize2mail.com and made them smaller (I selected 25% smaller). Then I saved them to my computer and uploaded them. I liked this site because you don't have to register or save them in an account or anything. Just resize, save, and go.