Menu

I'm changing our approach & I'm excited again

Moxie

I love SOTW!! Really. I can't wait until my kids are older and we can use it again. I love the idea of learning history from the beginning. But after lots (too much) of thought, I've finally got up the nerve to give up my plan in favor of something I think my kids will enjoy more. They are too young to not be having fun learning everyday. I decided to homeschool so my kids would love learning and have a childhood full of wonderful family memories. So we're going to start the Colonial America unit from Serendipity http://www.elizabethfoss.com/elizabethfoss/serendipity/ .

I'm just sharing this here because my DH is a little tired of hearing the rambling thoughts of a homeschool mom ;). Now I need to go to the library!

I'm just sharing this here because my DH is a little tired of hearing the rambling thoughts of a homeschool mom ;).

The other night, after rambling on for who knows how long about the pros and cons of using math manipulatives, I asked my husband, "Honey, don't you ever get tired of me going on and on and on about homeschooling this and homeschooling that?" I turned around to hear his answer...

He was asleep.

:lol::lol::lol: