Menu

Cricket magazines for $9.99 at DiscountMags

ILiveInFlipFlops

DiscountMags is having a sale, and among the zillions of magazines in the promotion, the magazines under the Cricket umbrella (at least, the 4-5 I checked) are $9.99 for a year. That's a crazy good deal if you're in the market for some magazines. I believe you can also renew this way, so it's not just for new subscriptions. I've had three different subscriptions through this site, and I've never had a problem, in case anyone's wondering if they're reliable. 

http://www.discountmags.com/promos/afterchristmassaledec15

HTH someone!

• Like 4

Just ordered Boy's Life/ Boy Scout Mag. 12 issues for $5.75. Thank you!!! The offer said it expired in 5 minutes when adding it to my cart, so I don't know if the deals will be there tomorrow. :/ I hope so!

http://www.discountmags.com/magazine/boys-life  <---  I didn't order through this link, but the link in the OP. This is just the description, in case any one is interested.

Edited by ifIonlyhadabrain
  • Like 1

Just ordered Boy's Life/ Boy Scout Mag. 12 issues for $5.75. Thank you!!! The offer said it expired in 5 minutes when adding it to my cart, so I don't know if the deals will be there tomorrow. :/ I hope so!

I'm really sorry I missed it.  I couldn't find an expiration anywhere on the page when I was looking, or I might have stayed up and order.  :-( 

If anyone sees such an offer again, please post!

I'm really sorry I missed it.  I couldn't find an expiration anywhere on the page when I was looking, or I might have stayed up and order.  :-( 

If anyone sees such an offer again, please post!

Aw, I'm sorry! I saw something about signing up to receive notice of deals they'll be having.  :grouphug:

• Like 1