Menu

Costco Mamas - gifts

BlsdMama

Just an FYI - picked up their Sculpey set as a gift for $30.  I had no idea it was a big savings.

http://www.amazon.com/Sculpey-Oven-bake-clay-studio/dp/B017BUWMW0/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1449428241&sr=8-1&keywords=sculpey+art+studio

Also, the gel pens were a good idea.  The adult coloring books (Color Me and others) are sold out on Amazon and are still in stock.  

Just a heads-up for the Costco addicts out there.

• Like 7

Just an FYI - picked up their Sculpey set as a gift for $30.  I had no idea it was a big savings.

http://www.amazon.com/Sculpey-Oven-bake-clay-studio/dp/B017BUWMW0/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1449428241&sr=8-1&keywords=sculpey+art+studio

Also, the gel pens were a good idea.  The adult coloring books (Color Me and others) are sold out on Amazon and are still in stock.  

Just a heads-up for the Costco addicts out there.

Fun! Thank you! The Sculpey set looks like a good niece gift! I'll add it to my running Costco list.

Is there a specific brand of adult flooring books that are sold out on amazon? I ordered one for my daughter today and it looked like there were loads of choices, but I didn't really know what I was looking at.

As for Costco, if you're looking at the soft blanket that's velvety on the outside but fleecy on the inside, and you're thinking "I like it, but it seems a bit thin, BUY IT ANYWAY. I bought one Thursday. This thing is warmer than I imagined it could be. Soooo soft and toasty. Just get it and don't even share.

Edited by KungFuPanda
  • Like 2

I can second that... we bought one last year and it has held up beautifully! I'm real l my considering getting an electric blanket and wrapping it under the tree for ME. :)

I got Animal Kingdom for one daughter, but the Color Me 2, 3, and 4 are the ones I can't get off Amazon and are less expensive at Costco!