Menu

Special thanks to Karenciavo...

kristavws

OK, #1, I FINALLY KNOW WHAT A CIRCA IS!!!!!

#2, I need a new printer (one day!). My 18 yo cat threw up in my printer a couple of months ago, and that was the death of it (I haven't been having the best pet year, I must say!--but, hey, she is18). But it was 9 years old, a Compaq printer, and used ONLY Lexmark ink (not refillable), which cost $38 per ink cartridge, and only printed about 300 pgs b&w! And not on best! So I NEVER printed unless I had to! (I had, unfortunately, bought a new cartridge a month before. :()

I'm so glad I checked this post!

Well, let me add my "Thanks" as well because it has helped me be so much more organized and it has allowed the day to go a lot smoother!! We are on week 4 of school and I haven't wondered where one single thing is yet!!!! And a wonderful plus is the kids love showing Dad their notebook at the weeks end and for the first time Dad feels like he knows whats been going on around here!

Thank you Karen for sharing your Great Ideas with us!!!

Yes! Yes! I also adapted Karen's notebook idea for our TOG year and WOW, what a difference for all of us. The kids' stuff is all in one place, I have things copied ahead of time and ready to roll, and we adapted the idea for science as well!

I do sincerely appreciate Karen's wisdom!

Sometimes you need to say thank you privately and quietly but not this time...

Thanks Karen! The TOG Circa notebook was exactly what I needed (and the kids too)! I highly recommend that anyone using TOG or a curriculum based heavily on reproducibles (in any subject I might add) check out Karen's blog for notebook ideas. We've saved time in copying, searching for lost sheets, looking for resources...the list goes on.

It turned out so well that I blogged about it and our modifications (link in sig). Thanks for the inspiration!

A sincere and heartfelt thank you for sharing your hard work and ideas.