Menu

Anyone else having problems with Firefox?

I haven't noticed any "problems", but I can tell you that I don't like this new format. I used to always click on the address bar arrow to quickly get to sites I frequently visited so I wouldn't have to continuously type in the address. Now when I click on it, it brings up my bookmarked pages. I don't have certain frequent pages in my bookmarks and I don't want to either - don't ask me why!;)

Anyway, I'm with you - hoping a new update is quick in coming - even if we have different reasons for it.

I haven't noticed any "problems", but I can tell you that I don't like this new format. I used to always click on the address bar arrow to quickly get to sites I frequently visited so I wouldn't have to continuously type in the address. Now when I click on it, it brings up my bookmarked pages. I don't have certain frequent pages in my bookmarks and I don't want to either - don't ask me why!;)

Hummm, mine has a most visited spot, still....

I just updated my version and the interface is completely different but I'm having difficult navigating the text cursor. I'm wondering if anyone else is having a problem, the new interface is graphite in case you're not sure if you have the new one, version 3.0.1. I hope 3.0.2 is coming soon with bug fixes.

New versions are always buggy and they need to be put "out there" so they can find out about all of those bugs. I've already paid my "beta-testing" dues, so there's no FF upgrade in my immediate future. A friend of mine, though, just upgraded to v.3 yesterday -- and uninstalled it right away and went back to v.2. It's a good general rule to let those new versions get a few more "point Os" on them before you try to use them -- unless you like digging through and filing bug reports. :)

I don't like this new version, but I read that version 2 will only be available until December, so I figure I might as well deal with version 3 now :001_smile:

I get kicked off line sometimes and I don't like how the bookmarks show up when I'm typing something :banghead:

I don't like this new version, but I read that version 2 will only be available until December, so I figure I might as well deal with version 3 now :001_smile:

I think you've been misinformed -- all FF versions, including the first ones, are still "available" -- all you have to do is download them. You can move to v.3 as soon as you want to -- or never do it. :)