Menu

HS curriculum sale

Incognito

There is a store going out of business in BC which is having a 50% off sale this week (I think this is as deep as the discount will get).  

There are a lot of good books available, with pretty good prices.  I'm not sure what shipping is like to other places, but you could try it and see if it is worth it for you.

And if you want any good books about Canada, there are a lot of options too. :)

http://onestoplearning.ca/

ETA: I should mention that the prices are in Canadian dollars - so they are lower than they look.

• Like 4

I don't know whether to curse you (I just spent $227), or thank you (50% off of stuff I wanted anyway, mostly)  or curse you for not telling me BEFORE I placed the $50 rainbow resource order a few days ago.  Still I think I'll thank you.  

The shipping wasn't cheap, but the total bill was still less than I'd bought the stuff elsewhere.  

• Like 2

Not to crush hopes too much, but apparently their online inventory doesn't clear out automatically, so they are having to do it manually - so you may not be able to get what you want.  They just don't charge for what you don't get.  For instance, I was getting a couple of Singapore books, but my level was sold out before my order was compiled.  

I think this Friday is the last day - so it's done tomorrow.

This is what I'm afraid of. If they are out of AAR 4, I don't want any my order due to shipping. I hope they would give US customers the option of canceling.

Not to crush hopes too much, but apparently their online inventory doesn't clear out automatically, so they are having to do it manually - so you may not be able to get what you want.  They just don't charge for what you don't get.  For instance, I was getting a couple of Singapore books, but my level was sold out before my order was compiled.  

I think this Friday is the last day - so it's done tomorrow.

Guest mnoll0001

Wish I had seen this a few days ago. Looks like they had some awesome sales, but they are no longer taking internet orders. =(

• 2 weeks later...

After I placed my order. I got worried about the verbiage that said the shipping would be calculated later.  So, I sent them an email.  Just yesterday I got an email on what was in stock and said that my order was boxed up.  They are going to email me back when they know shipping.  Apparently customs is a pain in the toosh.  

I did wonder whether they decided heck with my order and just canceled it all.

After I placed my order. I got worried about the verbiage that said the shipping would be calculated later.  So, I sent them an email.  Just yesterday I got an email on what was in stock and said that my order was boxed up.  They are going to email me back when they know shipping.  Apparently customs is a pain in the toosh.