Menu

Is anyone else here a Shondaland fan?

PeacefulChaos

I am really, really bad at keeping up with shows. Let's just say I am on episode 3 of Breaking Bad, lol.

But, I have Grey's Anatomy and all the other shows on my list. I have seen bits and pieces, not enough to really know what is going on, and I can tell I will really like them

So...I'll get to Shondaland eventually, I promise.

With GA, I can definitely see it being 'time' for it to be over, you know? It's like, idk, just time. And it's always nice when shows end in their time, rather than the producers and such dragging them on, painfully, for further seasons!!

Out of the 3, how to get away with murder is probably my favorite, right now anyway. I LOVE Scandal, but the storyline right now isn't really doing anything for me.

Oh, and I'm assuming that it's obvious that Shondaland = Grey's Anatomy, Scandal, and How to Get Away With Murder. :)

I haven't watched any of these except maybe the first few episodes of GA when it started years ago.

But my SIL told me about HTGAW Murder and it sounds like I'd really like it. I've got to figure out how to watch old episodes.

I always start out liking these shows, and then I just get over it. I think I've moved on to preferring shows with an arc- a planned time frame and ending. Those shows feel like you're moving forward in the story and getting somewhere rather than just being stuck in the drama rinse repeat cycle.

I'm just waiting for season 4 of Sherlock!

Not true, I'm watching Broadchurch season 2. I can't say I love it. I loved season 1. I'm in for season 2, b/c I have to know what happens, but I don't have the same love for it. 

We've been w/o cable/dish/antenna for over a year, but I had no idea Grey's Anatomy was still on!