Menu

Evil pubescent boy plot revealed

Elisabet1

So, 13 yr old boys do not smell pleasant until they shower. In fact, it is downright nauseous. 13 yr old boy now does take showers every day, but the early morning is still torture until he gets in.

10 yr old will be 11 soon. He doesn't have actual body odor yet, but there is starting to be just an itty bit of aroma coming from him. I told him he needs more showers now. But, he is avoiding them.

Then, today, he explained it to me. He said 13 yr old smelled so bad when they shared a room, that he wants revenge. So he does not want to take a shower until he smells really bad. And then he is just going to hang out in his older brother's room!

gads! lol

(he still has to take a shower, I just thought this was funny)

My 14 year old will give me a hug in the morning sometimes.  He's 5 inches taller than me so the arm pit is much closer to my nose.  I just grin and bear it because how many 14 year old boys still hug their mother?   Whew!  He really smells bad though.  Thankfully, girls have become of some interest to him so his grooming has gotten much better.  I knew it would catch up.