Menu

Has anyone seen/heard of this or have one?

http://www.amazon.com/Learning-Resources-LER6999-Time-Tracker%C2%AE/dp/B0012OI6J0/ref=pd_lpo_k2_dp_k2a_2_txt/103-7099929-6917466?pf_rd_m=ATVPDKIKX0DER&pf_rd_s=lpo-top-stripe-2&pf_rd_r=1REBJ770DXK405PENYY4&pf_rd_t=201&pf_rd_p=304485601&pf_rd_i=B0007DHU0S

I want one! For me this would be perfect because my boys earn time with their DS, playstation, or TV. This would be great to track their time.

Anyone have one? Thoughts? :bigear:

I recently ordered the time tracker.

It keeps dd aware of time and I see less day dreaming.

there is no cure all but when I remember to set it up, it does help.

I use it to track both her work as well as her breaks.

my can time fly when we are given a 10 min break!

My 3 year old finds it quite attractive so if i put it on the table with dd it tends to walk off.

I haven't seen these before. However, we use the inexpensive timers you can buy at target for almost everything. My kids are not allowed to play a game without setting a timer. If they don't set it, they lose the priveledge for a week. We also use them for school work to help them stay on task.

Same here. I bought timers at Dollar General and each has a name. Must set timers or banned for one week from activity like TV, PS2, etc. I also have a FlyLady timer that I set, just in case!!

I need to start setting me a timer for how long I fool around on the computer.:tongue_smilie:

I recently ordered the time tracker.

It keeps dd aware of time and I see less day dreaming.

there is no cure all but when I remember to set it up, it does help.

I use it to track both her work as well as her breaks.

my can time fly when we are given a 10 min break!

My 3 year old finds it quite attractive so if i put it on the table with dd it tends to walk off.

Cool! I have 3 guys and this has three trackers so it works perfect for me. Need to wait until there is money in the budget then I think I will be getting it.

Thanks for all the replies everyone!