- tidy house- round 1 done, and vacuumed

- laundry

- fold mt clean clothes

- work on lapghan

- dinner- meat pulled to thaw

- work on other Christmas gifts with girls

- bedtime routine

- anything else I happen to accomplish

Well that project was not much fun and its not even halfway done!  We have learned a lot in the last few hours about what will be done differently with the next bathroom.  Off to dinner and I doubt dh will want to continue the job when we get home so it'll likely be folding laundry while watching a movie

Good evening!

Tess-hope you are feeling better!

hjffkj-sorry it's not been enjoyable or done, hopefully it will go better when you start back

We cleaned the office last night, so we had a free weekend after that!

Done:

slept in

breakfast

bank & post office

dd and I went to a nearby library for her to do research in a reference book

shopping and food with dd

grocery shopping on the way back home

computer and down time

To Do:

read Sherlock with ds

Mom31257, now that the frustration has passed I can say it was fun! Dh and I got to spend 4 hours working on a project together without getting stressed, listening to music, and enjoying the art creations our kids were working on. I laid down a sheet in the room next to us and pulled out a huge bin filled with paper, glue, glitter, markers, and other crafts and said have at it. They created a bunch and I can just roll up the sheet and toss it leaving minimal mess.

Lizzie, I'll make sure I do that. It'll be a multi stap process since the floor will get done this week but the toilet and sink won't get put in until the plumbing is done in the whole house which should be in a few weeks. So until then I'll be prepping and painting the walls and swapping out light fixture and the mirror. I love projects like this!

Lizzie, I'll make sure I do that. It'll be a multi stap process since the floor will get done this week but the toilet and sink won't get put in until the plumbing is done in the whole house which should be in a few weeks. So until then I'll be prepping and painting the walls and swapping out light fixture and the mirror. I love projects like this!

It is exciting isn't it?  I am happy for you, will look forward to photos. ;)