Menu

Google Fail - Lost Almond Flour Biscuit Recipe

AK_Mom4

A couple of weeks ago, I chanced upon an interesting biscuit recipe online, printed it out and gave it a whirl.  It was a HUGE success and I made a second batch last week with cinnamon and it was like eating cinnamon bread in the morning.

I LOST THE PAPER!   :banghead:  And Google is totally failing me on finding the recipe again.

The ingredients were: Almond Flour, Cream Cheese, Baking Powder, Eggs and definitely something else.... maybe cheese?  And no sweeteners - no honey, no Splenda, nothing.

With almond flour running $8-$10 a pound in the store, I really can't afford to just monkey around experimenting with the proportions.

Any Amazing Almond Flour biscuit recipes out there?  Or someone with better Google-Fu?

Could this be it? Scroll down for the biscuit recipe.

I used your ingredients plus "biscuit recipe" as my search terms. HTH

Yes! Yes! This was it! Thank you!

Made a batch tonight with cinnamon and vanilla. Yum!!!

These are perfect for me in the morning when I need to just grab something to eat before I am really all the way awake. Something easy that tastes good and has no carbs to speak of is pretty hard to find!

Yes! Yes! This was it! Thank you!

Made a batch tonight with cinnamon and vanilla. Yum!!!

These are perfect for me in the morning when I need to just grab something to eat before I am really all the way awake. Something easy that tastes good and has no carbs to speak of is pretty hard to find!

This looks scrumptious!  How much cinnamon and vanilla did you add to the original recipe?

Two teaspoons cinnamon, one teaspoon vanilla. I also creamed the cream cheese and eggs before adding to the dry ingredients so the batter is more smooth. It's pretty nutty due to the almond flour, but creaming that stuff smooth cuts down on the "gritty" texture that you get with some almond flour recipes.