Menu

s/o: another product with hilarious reviews

chocolatechip

My favourite 5 star review:

We bought it and just willy-nilly dumped one of the two packets into a half-full tub of warm water and stirred it around for about 2 minutes and it turned into a slushy green mix that looks like ice-slush but is warm and "squishy" to the touch. It was great. We couldn't stop playing with it. When it was time to break the stuff down, we added the salt packet and it did mostly dissipate with just a bit of slushiness remaining. It went down the drain just fine with a bit of water chasing it. No big deal at all. It was a lot of fun. In regards to the negative reviews: You could give 100 people bread, butter, cheese and a frying pan. About twenty would successfully make a grilled cheese sandwich. Another ten or fifteen would burn the sandwich. The rest would either not be able to open the bag of bread, eat the cheese by itself, then drop the butter on the floor and slip on it and crack their heads open against the counter. Some folks would get a perfect sandwich and complain because it does not taste like a steak. Someone might have an allergic reaction to the cheese etc. People are awesome!

If you have ten bucks to blow on a few laughs, this stuff is worth buying. If you have no money and about twenty minutes to kill, the negative reviews are priceless to read. Squishy Baff is pure win!

Very cute

The one I remember from here was the hair removal for men amazon reviews someone linked to...I about died laughing from that one....sadly I've lost the link.

I can't link from my tablet but another one with funny reviews is the banana slicer...

I think you want the Veet for Men reviews. :D

I think you want the Veet for Men reviews. :D

You will cry. Do not read them unless you are alone and no kid will overhear you, because there is no way you will be able to explain what you are doubled-over gasp-laughing about. And IIRC, there's some UK connection, I remember hearing them in accents as I read the "reviews."

You will cry. Do not read them unless you are alone and no kid will overhear you, because there is no way you will be able to explain what you are doubled-over gasp-laughing about. And IIRC, there's some UK connection, I remember hearing them in accents as I read the "reviews."

Yes, lots of wankers or bits references or some such thing.