Menu

Geotrax (original only) does anyone have any that still work ?

housemouse

I am looking for the remote operated trains that still work, maybe few more buildings, elevation tracks, bridges, extra curve and straight tracks. Ours trains finally died after almost 7 years and I am not ready to spend a massive fortune on brand new ones yet. The company does not make them anymore. Please let me know if you have any that you are willing to part with.

Thank you.

Nataliya

so I am searching google in case our trains meet their end also,  several youtube videos and some other posts about repairs.  worth a try.  you have to let me know if you are brave enough to try the "whacking the side of the train" attempt.

We still use our Geo-Trax here.  I only bought when they first came out, not the newer incarnations.  Most of our trains still work, but we don't always use batteries for them.  Instead, the kids don't mind pushing them around the track themselves.  My sister had some that she was going to give me, but concluded that we had too many.  She ended up donating her set.  I'm always on the look out to add not only more tracks, but trains.  They seem to be a hit with everyone that sees them.  :)  I never thought to look at Youtube for information on how to fix them.  I'll have to check it out later. 

Could you post some pics of what you have or e-mail me. I would love to get my hand on some of them. How far do you live from Georgia?

. I have all the original pieces. All of them. And some from the following few years.

I can't post photos until next week. They are all in the garage and I'm trying to clean and organize this weekend.

I'm about as far from Georgia as you can get and still be in the continental US.