Menu

Last year I pro-clicked pocket folders...

blondeviolin

...and they started out great! And they probably would've stayed great, but I had a six-year-old boy who is rough on everything. (You should see his jeans!) Halfway through the year, they started ever-so-slightly tearing at the base of the spine.

THIS YEAR, I am trying something new (again). I pro-clicked some card stock and then we covered them in duct tape. Still personalized, no pocket (yet!), but hopefully super sturdy. I guess we'll see...

14883824392_2b63841576.jpg

That's a cute idea. Both the pocket folders and the duct tape. I was thinking of using laminated pages for covers. I have an ARC though.

We have done laminated page, but the kids don't like it as much? I think because it's stiff. Or something.

ETA: I remember! They were too slippery they said.

We don't have a pro click. But I have a cheaper spiral binder option. I love the thing. I was able to get it for less than the $23 in the link. So I keeping an eye in price might be a good idea. Purchase the spirals separately.

http://www.amazon.com/Carl-Brands-Binding-System-12-Inch/dp/B001UAH29Q/ref=sr_1_3?ie=UTF8&qid=1407795080&sr=8-3&keywords=carls+brand

I absolutely love the folder idea!