Menu

Can you stand one more Circa/Levenger question...please?

I was planning to buy discs with my $40 gift card, but now I'm thinking that maybe I should buy covers instead and just get the discs from Karen's eBay guy. Or is there something else that is a "must have" from Levenger? I need to place the order today, and even then I'll probably need to expedite shipping because school starts next Thursday. Thanks!!! :001_smile:

I really like the pocket folder. I wish I had ordered another one or two of those. I haven't seen the rollabind discs. I'm looking forward to comparing the quality between those and the circa discs.

I also like the translucent covers, but I can see that they might not always be necessary. I'm wondering if I can purchase the ones I usually buy from Staples and punch them so they will work. It would be a lot less expensive.

I was planning to buy discs with my $40 gift card, but now I'm thinking that maybe I should buy covers instead and just get the discs from Karen's eBay guy. Or is there something else that is a "must have" from Levenger? I need to place the order today, and even then I'll probably need to expedite shipping because school starts next Thursday. Thanks!!! :001_smile:

Get the covers! They are really thick and keep the notebooks firmly in place. I wish I had a few more already!! :-) The other things (pockets, dividers, etc) you can make with your punch, even if they are already 3 hole punched. The other rings seem to work just as well as the Levenger, as far as I can tell.

His user name is imak.

That's who I ordered my discs from too, so I guess he is technically *my* ebay guy too. :001_smile: I've never had my own "e-bay guy" before. I had great service from him, and I have found the quality of the discs to be the same as levenger, at least in my limited experience!

I didn't get the covers, i'm using some cheap poly report type folders i bought at Staples for 20 cents. I cut them in 1/2, and punched them. I ended up trimming it down smaller for DD - so she has the pockets on teh front/back. I wish i had bought more of them too. I bought the thicker poly binders to use too - but i haven't tried punching them yet. They might be a tad thick.... i'm pondering if i can heat the edge to soften it a bit.

But, DD is happy as a clam - LOVES the whole system. Was happily punch more paper this morning! LOL!!

I will probably go with teh levenger ones at some point, but right now, this was the cheaper option.

I also punched the dollar spot dividers i bought (poly also) and put them in a portfolio and they worked great.

I had great service from him, and I have found the quality of the discs to be the same as levenger, at least in my limited experience!

So far, I've been pleased, though I haven't received my discs yet. I ordered a lot of discs from him, and he gave me a discount on the shipping when I ordered and then after they were shipped. This made me very happy.:hurray:

Hopefully, those discs will come in the mail today.

So far, I've been pleased, though I haven't received my discs yet. I ordered a lot of discs from him, and he gave me a discount on the shipping when I ordered and then after they were shipped. This made me very happy.:hurray:

Hopefully, those discs will come in the mail today.

Did you pay him and then he reimbursed you the shipping discount? I'm ordering three sets and I wonder if he'll give me a break. How many did you order?

Thanks!

Did you pay him and then he reimbursed you the shipping discount? I'm ordering three sets and I wonder if he'll give me a break. How many did you order?

Thanks!

(chiming in)

yes, he did reimburse me the shipping discount - I ordered two sets, and according to Karen he ships quickly - I'm expecting them today!

I did use my $40 gift card + the code "SPCHG1" (20% off) and got a cloth cover for a junior size to use for my Bible study/Garden Tryst sheets. I even ordered FedEx Ground, in the HOPE that it gets here on Wednesday - we'll see. . . . . I think it came to $7 once all was said and done.

I need a spending break, now!

Thanks!

Yes, if you just pay him the whole amount, he will reimburse your paypal account for the shipping discount. I think I ordered 4 sets from him and got a shipping discount, but no other discount. I'm going to order some more soon.

Thanks!

Shipping discounts are listed on the auction. Request an invoice. Do your first buy it now, then you will get a choice between paying or continuing to shop with seller, continue to shop. When you are done shopping choose the pay option, when you get to the invoice page there is a link to request payment due from seller, it's pretty small, on the upper left side of the invoice by the seller's name I think.

Karen

Shipping discounts are listed on the auction. Request an invoice. Do your first buy it now, then you will get a choice between paying or continuing to shop with seller, continue to shop. When you are done shopping choose the pay option, when you get to the invoice page there is a link to request payment due from seller, it's pretty small, on the upper left side of the invoice by the seller's name I think.

Karen

Hmmm....I had already placed the order before I saw this. I took the option of sending him a message though, and asked if he'd give a shipping discount. I'm waiting to hear back from him now.

We'll see...

I ordered 2 sets of three sizes, IIRC. I put everything in my shopping basket at paypal. There was a discount there of something around $3 or $4 for the shipping. I ordered.

Then, later, I received a refund of additional funds. I can only assume that this was for shipping. If I don't get all the discs in my shipment, then I'll know it was for something else.

Hey y'all - discs came today -

and the mediums are ITTY BITTY. I'm not complaining, I know they'll be used - but I should have ordered large for the travel notebooks I'm putting together for dc to use on our car trip.

BUT - I was THRILLED at how fast they came!