Menu

Exercise thread 7/27-8/2

Mom-ninja.

wednesday I did yoga - and walked 5445 (with four trips up my hill), but I had a two-hour period where I didn't have my phone on me.(between being in a place I couldn't carry it on my body, and it needed to be charged because it didn't overnight.)

thursday I did yoga, and walked over 9000.  (only 2x up the hill) - but we went on a lake cruise to watch the blue angels. :thumbup:   so, we had a ways to walk to get from parking to the boat.

right now, I'm happy if I get 5K - 6K a day.  If I do too much my legs burn the next day.  they're burning this morning.  sigh.  I've stretched my up the hill/street walk from the top of the hill, to almost the end of the street.  It's "only" 129 steps more one way. ;)

Ran 5 miles this morning. It's a good thing because the rest of the day required zen. Bathroom demolition, backed up sewer and attendant clean up, fighting with the flex card people, payed bills, picked up repaired but pricey car, dealt with bursar's office and grocery shopping while kid went to library summer reading party. I'm whipped.

No workout yesterday. I worked my tail off around here getting everything ready for the party. I didnt sit unless I was eating and by the time bedtime hit my legs and hips were done. My house looks fabulous though and everyone had a good time, it was a bit chaotic at times but good. Today, well, I had the worst time sleeping especially with giggly girls and boys who did not want to sleep so today is hopefully going to be a light day and a good nights sleep. Anyway, hoping to make good use of our new bike trailer, maybe tomorrow.

yesterday I 'just' walked.  I got in 7000 steps before I went to bed.

I did yoga today, and am currently at 5400+ with plans for another 'walk-sprint' that's worth just over 1000 steps.  and I need to run to the store for baby carrots as dudeling will eat them, and any vegetable he's willing to eat . . . .