Menu

Interesting quiz

Guest inoubliable

Interesting indeed.

I didn't miss any that were about the language used in the constitution and founding documents.

Two of the questions I missed I *knew* but second guessed myself. There was a clear bias in some of the choices and it made me more careful in thinking them through. (Or, in my case, overthinking them.)

Overall, that was a great way to brush the cobwebs off part of my collection of stuff I know.

(And I think I snorted when I read the names of Jerry Falwell, Pat Robinson, and Adolf Hitler attached to the same question!)

Hah!

I was heavily medicated last night when I took it, so I went back and redid it this morning.

Perfect score. Although I think I remembered the answer about the colonies from last night. And the one about the presidents being Christians.

Which, on an unrelated note, is awesome because it means the medication isnotmessing with my memory as much as DH and I feared!

It's a wonder I've managed to homeschool my children with how much I don't know about government. Hopefully their high school class will enlighten them. I didn't take Government in high school and I made barely a passing grade in college. I'm ashamed but it's just all so complicated to me!

19/21 but I think some of the answers were somewhat obvious even if you didn't know them. I guessed at many of them based on the wording and whose website it was. It was clear to me that they wanted to "shock" people who think that America is a "Christian nation". (Given that the scoring code says that "you may be a member of the Religious Right" if you got 0 correct I think that's fair.) As a pretty good test-taker but someone who is shamefully ignorant of government and civics, it seemed obvious to me the answer was the later dates because that seemed to not be obvious and to fit with the "let's shock the ignorant religious people" slant or Adolf Hitler for the same reason.