Menu

So is it weird that I got an large dose of satisfaction out of updating my signature?

I think mine should be :willy_nilly: .

It's been one of those kind of days. Seriously wishing I had everything lined up, laid out and ready to implement instead of feeling behind the eight ball.

But we'll get there, and thankfully, I've still got weeks to get it figured out.

I'm so glad I'm not the only one!  :)

FairyTaleMama - We just got done with our first year and it went sooooo well ... It really is a tremendous blessing to be able to be with the kids all day long and it's been so great not to have the stress of an imposed school schedule anymore.  Good luck and God's blessings to your family as you start your new adventure!

How do you update sig from a mobile device??? I almost never visit forums from my laptop anymore...only when I'm killing time during activities on the go!

I have no idea ... I'm not smart enough for a smart phone!  lol

How do you update sig from a mobile device??? I almost never visit forums from my laptop anymore...only when I'm killing time during activities on the go!

If you go to the very bottom of the screen, you can change to full version (and then back to mobile if you're in full).