Menu

Math question

mo2

Dd just finished Teaching Textbooks 4 but due to budget issues, I can't afford to get her TT5 right now. Can anyone suggest a free math program (and help with placement if possible) that I could use in the interim until I can get her TT5?

MEP is free to download

If your library has Family Math books they have great activities that teach deep math concepts.

I don't know how long you'll have to wait to get TT5, but you can always sign up from free trial of Dreambox (k-5 online math teaching and activities).

I was completely shocked about how many curriculum materials our library had.  If you go to the education section, you might find a lot as well.  You could try the actual math section as well.   You obviously can't write in them, but you can photo copy them.  (I actually asked about photocopying and was told that the library has to purchase the educational license for the books, so they are available to copy for personal household use. I just couldn't sell them.)