Menu

Breaking News: new discovery about the Universe...

Apparently, it is revolving around a 3 yr old girl living on a hill on the island of Oahu.

:glare:

She will grow out of it....she will grow out of it....she will grow out of it....

All together now!

All my school planning seems to be revolving around how to keep said child busy and non-intrusive during school this year. Perhaps "center of the universe" isn't the correct astronomical description. Perhaps some sort of vortex or black hole that sucks in all the energy around it would be more appropriate.

Can I get an' "AMEN"

Jo

Apparently, it is revolving around a 3 yr old girl living on a hill on the island of Oahu.

LOL!

Perhaps "center of the universe" isn't the correct astronomical description. Perhaps some sort of vortex or black hole that sucks in all the energy around it would be more appropriate.

Ruh-roh. NOT lol.

Can I get an' "AMEN"

Amen!

Well then, you can just title my 11 years of motherhood "Journey to the Center of the Universe" because a certain only child I happen to whom I happen to have given birth, and who was the only grandchild on both sides for the first seven years of her life labored under that assumption for those seven years. That bubble, it has burst. :glare:

:lol:

Astrid