Menu

Levenger, DH and a sample pack

Oh. My. Goodness.

That is all!

My hubby says for you, er, people, to quit posting sites that will cost him money! :glare:

:lol:

Ultimately it will save him money. He's got to look at the long term. The big picture.

(Don't ask me how it will, I'm still working that one through. But stall him with the big picture line ;)

You know how when Oprah mentions a product and sales go through the roof? The same thing happens here.

Absolutely, because for every person (like myself) who feels the need to share every step in the decision making process, there are five others who just quietly went ahead and ordered the dang thing!

It reminds me of a few years back when that book Animal was being discussed. People had been talking about how beautiful it was and so informative, and then they'd pop in and say that you could get it on Overstock.com or Alibris or someplace and then we'd fall all over each other getting there and the inventory would be depleted. Finally one day I found it someplace, ordered mine, then calmly went and told the board. We still love that book.

Anyway, the sales went through the roof, all because of us. :D

You know how when Oprah mentions a product and sales go through the roof? The same thing happens here.

When I worked at the public library, this happened all the time. Around 4:05 pm the phone would start ringing and we'd have people on the other end asking, "Do you have __________? I just saw it on Oprah." Within a day, all the copies in the system would be out the door.