Menu

Does anyone else start their kids at different times/dates?

hsmom

Well I ds 11 started school on the 11th, but I am not planning on starting ds 3 (4 in 5 days) Until the first week of September. I wanted to get in the "grove" with my older one before I started my younger one. Does anyone else do this?

Well, we're all starting at the same time, however I'm only doing a couple things each day so we can ease into our full schedule. I don't see us going full speed until the middle of september. I need to see where we need to tweak things for each child *and* get myself used to a more disciplined schedule as well. I don't want to try to go full steam ahead adn then burn us all out right off the bat!

I start everyone different. I like to ease into school and nobody cares anyway when they start;) We have actually been schooling through the Summer with a lighter load, but I have been adding more in for my 5th grader and will start adding more for my other kiddos too. Hopefully we'll be in full swing by the end of Sept.

Blessings,