Menu

should I refridgerate baked biscuits?

Mandylubug

Assuming these are some kind of buttermilk biscuit type things, and not a yeasty roll sort of thing, it's always better to store the raw dough overnight as opposed to the cooked biscuits.  The dough keeps just fine in the fridge and you can pop them in the oven and have biscuits in a few minutes, but there's just no way to store cooked biscuits so they don't get yucky.  I'd probably throw them in some plastic bags.  Definitely do not put them in the fridge.  My biscuits have always gotten a kind of yucky flavor and texture when I froze them, but it was always for longer than a night, so yours might be fine if you go that route.

I made a huge batch of biscuits for our christmas family breakfast tomorrow and trying to decide how to store 40 biscuits till tomorrow morning? Is it ok to just wrap and leave out?

They're baked, right? I would wrap (loosely, not in Ziplock bags or a tightly sealed container because they'll get mushy) & leave out.