Menu

Quick! Need to order a game for my 9 yo for Christmas. Ebay seller backed back.

matrips

Thought I had his game from his Grandmom set. I had ordered 10 days in Africa from eBay last week, due to arrive tomorrow. Found out today they didn't have it and refunded the money. Still need a present and can do amazon prime if I order quickly. Under $30 preferred.

Kids are already getting ticket to ride Europe, perplexus, and settlers of catan for Christmas. And I ordered carcassonne for dh as a family game. So need something different, interesting, preferBly for family of five, but not necessary. Educational is good. Time consuming and long is not. He got Stratego for his bday.

Please, ideas! Thanks. He's 9 years old.

I second the suggestion for 7 Wonders although it is a little pricier than you wanted.

Another idea would be Dominion. It's a card collection game. My 9 year old son loves it.

You don't have a cooperative game. Pandemic would he my first choice because I like it way better than Castle Panic or Forbidden Island. Both of those tames got old quickly for me but my kids would disagree. Castle Panic was quite popular with a group of elementary aged boys. Flash Point would be another option for cooperative game. It's my second favorite cooperative game.