Menu

BJU Distance Learning $99 sale

I saw the message below on a different forum, and I'm wondering if anyone can give me information about 7th grade math, literature, or writing. I'm especially interested in how long the video lessons are and how engaging the teachers are. I did watch the samples, but I'd love to hear from people who have used it.

From now until December 19, 2013, 5 p.m. ET, you can try a Distance Learning Online (video only) subject kit for only $99*! Just call Customer Service at 1.800.845.5731 and request the $99 DLO Subject Special. You can also contact a local HomeWorks consultant. There is no limit to the number of subjects you can purchase.

Hurry! This is the last chance to gain access for the current term. Orders placed after January 31, 2014, will be for the new term which does not begin until June 1, 2014.

Your child will have until December 31, 2014, to complete his or her course.

About Distance Learning Online

Distance Learning Online is homeschooling made easy. When you enroll your child in BJU Press DLO, he can learn anytime, anywhere. All he needs is a computer and a high-speed internet connection, and he is ready to go. The student login allows access to high-quality video content for each course, online assessments, progress-tracking features, and more. You as a parent can also log in to keep track of your child’s progress, view his grades, and access teacher materials.

*Does not include K4 or K5. Does not include textbooks. Also, note that some editions may not be available for Distance Learning Online. Please consult with a Customer Service Representative or a HomeWorks consultant to assess whether your edition of the textbook is compatible with the available Distance Learning Online course.

If I remember correctly those subjects are 30 min per lesson. I have old BJU DVD's from when you could buy a satelite dish and stick it on your roof, and record any class you wanted. I think the teachers are great, way mor engaging than the Abeka DVD's. I use the classes for some subjects, and have been super happy with them.

Uh oh. I got a new email (when the old email was hacked and immediately shut down) and lost my consultants contact information. I can't even remember her name. I would like to order through a consultant. Can someone please send me a pm with a consultant contact?