Menu

Is there a perfect sweater hanger?

MomOfOneFunOne

flocked hangers.  you can get them almost anywhere.  I like tjmaxx so I can get pink. ;p  I want girly.  the best deal is Costco, but they're black.

BBB has "shoulders" for the flocked hangers that are better for sweaters.  (they are separate pieces you add.)

works great for very fine fabrics that slide around a lot too.

No, I fold mine. If I were to hang them they would get all stretched out or weird in the shoulder area. You could try hanging them upside down clipping the bottoms with those hangers that have clips on them. At least that's the way I would, If I did, but I don't. :)

AMDG

Thanks, Greenkitty.  I mentioned in my op that I fold them over pant hangers.  I don't hang them in the sense that there would be stretched shoulders.  I'm just looking for a new hanger; something that won't sag in the middle and won't let the sweater slide around on or slip off the hanger.

flocked hangers.  you can get them almost anywhere.  I like tjmaxx so I can get pink. ;p  I want girly.  the best deal is Costco, but they're black.

BBB has "shoulders" for the flocked hangers that are better for sweaters.  (they are separate pieces you add.)

works great for very fine fabrics that slide around a lot too.

AMDG

Thanks, gardenmom5!  Off to google that!