Menu

bill nye the science guy complete series

bttrflyvld

Wikipedia has a list of all the episodes. Here: (scroll to bottom.) http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bill_Nye_the_Science_Guy

Youtube has almost every episode. They're missing about 5 or so.

In order to easily find them on youtube type in "Bill Nye the Science Guy ... " and the name of the episode where I typed in the dots.

Like this:

Bill Nye the Science Guy Spiders.

Whichever youtube episode that is about 17-23 minutes long is the full episode.

Bill Nye is owned by Disney - they don't often box entire seasons of series to sell. They'll usually sell a DVD containing 4 or less episodes. I'd buy the Bill Nye box set if they sold it. My kids enjoy watching him, and the Disney Imagineering science series. It would have been nice if those also came in a box set instead of individual episodes on 1 DVD.

We've found almost all of the episodes on YouTube. I made a bill Nye bookmark and filed them in there for the kids to find easily.

Do you have Netflix? Netflix has Bill Nye (not sure if it's every last one of them, but I know my dd has watched on there).

They used to have some of his special episodes on Netflix. Unfortunately, they cycled them out of the streaming library a while back. I don't get the DVD service - so they may be available there for borrowing. I'm hoping some of the seasons will show up eventually on streaming since Netflix has contracted with Disney. 

They used to have some of his special episodes on Netflix. Unfortunately, they cycled them out of the streaming library a while back. I don't get the DVD service - so they may be available there for borrowing. I'm hoping some of the seasons will show up eventually on streaming since Netflix has contracted with Disney. 

Oh, that's a bummer! I think it was just this summer that my dd was watching some. I hate when they cycle things out!