Menu

Calling all pregnant folks, when are you due?

The end of March feels like *SUCH A LONG TIME AWAY* when I'm trying to get comfortable, or sucking on papaya tablets and waiting for relief. :(

Then I look at everything we have to get done before the end of May, much of which needs to be done by "the end of March" b/c I'm just not doing manual labor after this baby arrives, and *I DON'T HAVE ENOUGH TIME*. :eek:

It's like I've found a wrinkle in time! :D I wonder if there's a physics project in there somewhere? ;)

Just figured I'd better put that in the subject line to avoid any confusion :cool:

But, I just had this interesting thought. This thread could be one that never stops resurfacing, kwim? We're such a big group, and there will always be pregnancies to come, births to come, more women, new members, on and on. I have visions of this thread still popping up when SWB is a grandmother, and all our kids are off to whatever great adventures life brings. Kind of silly. But, also, kind of warm and fuzzy, don't you think?

Congratulations to all of you!!

Doran

Technically, March 4th, but baby has made the official drop. They could not believe the differnence since last week. The doctors technical term today was that I am locked and loaded. So it is anytime. :o) I went out today and bought some outfits because we literally don't have any newborn clothing and finding neutral is not easy. Now we just need to think of some names.