Menu

Thanks Elegantlion!

So I am really curious how many reps are needed for 2 squares. So many people here recently have moved up to 2 squares. I wanna know how long I have to wait. And no I am not trolling for squares. I am honestly curious.:D
Every 100 rep points you get another square. How close are you?

TICKLBEE---Congratulations on your 2nd green square!

ELEGANTLION---Congratulations on knocking someone up!:001_smile:

Well now I am just confused b/c before I posted I had 57 rep points and I have since rcvd 2 reps(btw thankyou Emmy and DB in NJ) and now I have 65 points. So the points are not just one per rep huh? Do some people give more points b/c they have more rep power? I looked through rules and FAQ and really don't see this spelled out. (In a former life I am pretty sure I was a pharisee:D) Does anyone know these things? Please enlighten me hive mind I want to be trained in the ways of the rep.

Well now I am just confused b/c before I posted I had 57 rep points and I have since rcvd 2 reps(btw thankyou Emmy and DB in NJ) and now I have 65 points. So the points are not just one per rep huh? Do some people give more points b/c they have more rep power? I looked through rules and FAQ and really don't see this spelled out. (In a former life I am pretty sure I was a pharisee:D) Does anyone know these things? Please enlighten me hive mind I want to be trained in the ways of the rep.

Yes, for every emerald you have earned gives you an extra rep point. Plus, you get more rep power for every 1000 posts. Example: Someone with 3 emeralds and 1500 posts will give 4 rep points when posting.

I thought it was 1 point per rep, but I also noticed it's not like that. 2 reps gave me 7 points.

Anyway, I just gave you some to help you get 2 squares. :D