Menu

The thread for Quill to show off her shoes

Mrs Mungo

Okay, I can't get to the boxes (yes, boxes) that hold my shoes (they're way in the back of the closet), but I did find photos that are almost identical.

Mine are exactly these (same brand):

leopard-print-heels_zps5888e765.jpg

I also have these (same shoes as above, just a different pattern), and they are my favorite shoes:

ZebraPrintWomenClassicHighHeelShoesSHZ03

I have these (same manufacturer), but in burgundy suede and without the platform in the front:

AAAADHmQib4AAAAAATJrlQ_zpscd75096a.jpg

And boots almost identical to these, but without the zipper and cuff:

Balmain-Lace-up-leather-ankle-boots_zps2

Believe it or not, those boots are the most comfortable boots I own.  They don't look like they'd be comfortable with the heel height and width, but they so are.

I'm hoping to get to MY shoes tomorrow.  If I do, I'll post some photos.

My favorite dress up shoes are very similar to these: http://www.heels.com/womens-shoes/jabulania-black.html

My favorite for every day spring, summer and fall are similar to these http://www.heels.com/womens-shoes/jabulania-black.html. The pair I have are Eastlands, but the weaves leather straps don't com up quite so far.

Okay, I can't get to the boxes (yes, boxes) that hold my shoes (they're way in the back of the closet), but I did find photos that are almost identical.

Mine are exactly these (same brand):

leopard-print-heels_zps5888e765.jpg

I also have these (same shoes as above, just a different pattern), and they are my favorite shoes:

ZebraPrintWomenClassicHighHeelShoesSHZ03

I have these (same manufacturer), but in burgundy suede and without the platform in the front:

AAAADHmQib4AAAAAATJrlQ_zpscd75096a.jpg

And boots almost identical to these, but without the zipper and cuff:

Balmain-Lace-up-leather-ankle-boots_zps2

Believe it or not, those boots are the most comfortable boots I own.  They don't look like they'd be comfortable with the heel height and width, but they so are.

I'm hoping to get to MY shoes tomorrow.  If I do, I'll post some photos.

I'm so jealous.  I used to wear shoes like these, but I have problems with my hips and just can't wear heels anymore.