Menu

Best source for co-op's contact

I'm trying to figure out a good way for our co-op to have an internet source to look up class assignments, reminders of date, helpful files for our classes, etc. Does anyone have good, free suggestions? I thought about a Facebook page, but at least 2 of our moms are not part of FB.

Thanks for any suggestions!

A google account- you can use the calendar function for reminders, assignments etc. and even attach links and files to this. Then, people can add this calendar to their own calendar and keep everything integrated. You can also use google drive for document storage and sharing. You can set the sharing levels/privileges easily for all of this. Otherwise, you could start some sort of private webpage, but google is a lot easier.

I'm trying to figure out a good way for our co-op to have an internet source to look up class assignments, reminders of date, helpful files for our classes, etc. Does anyone have good, free suggestions? I thought about a Facebook page, but at least 2 of our moms are not part of FB.

Thanks for any suggestions!

Our co-op group uses yahoo groups. I don't love it, but it is free, and it is not too hard to navigate. Ringing endorsement, I know. lol You can post files like a syllabus, assignments, study sheets, worksheets, etc. I posted a letter to parents in the files section, in addition to my syllabus. You can also find individual members and email them from the site.