Menu

Catching up on Dr. Who but missing the Christmas episode

Pegasus

We recently bought Part 2 of Season 7 of Dr. Who from Amazon but it doesn't include the Christmas episode.  Is it available anywhere?  I hate feeling like I'm missing something! 

DH tried watching the episode that someone put on You Tube but they must have used their cellphone to videotape their TV set as the show played. The quality was awful and he turned it off.  

If you mean The Snowmen episode that takes place in Victorian London, check Amazon.

The Bells of St. John makes a lot more sense if you've seen it. There are also little prequel/shorts that they released that you can find on YouTube. I don't know if they were included on the DVD.

If you mean The Snowmen episode that takes place in Victorian London, check Amazon.

The Bells of St. John makes a lot more sense if you've seen it. There are also little prequel/shorts that they released that you can find on YouTube. I don't know if they were included on the DVD.

Thank you!  Sorry I wasn't more specific but yes, that is the one that wasn't in the "half season" that we bought from Amazon streaming. We looked for it separately but must have missed it.  I do see now that it is available on Amazon. Having the title, "The Snowmen," helped a lot to find it.