Menu

Am I the only one who gets excited...

I wouldn't know... :crying:

Kidding! Really, though, I didn't know how that worked until your post. So thanks! Something new to obsess about! ;)

Oh, there is always something good to obsess about.

And, as I answer each of your posts, I inch closer and closer to the next level! Egads! I am obsessed! :lol:

Of course, I should actually be doing something school-planning-related...

Now, if I can just get my rep to move as fast.

he he he

:D

:iagree:. Wow, we went away for 2 months and now some of you really pack a wollop when it comes to repping! Plus, It is hard to imagine all those posts I've missed...I looked and saw some people at over 3000 posts..oh my!

I love moving up a level too! I won't for awhile though...we go away again on Saturday for another 5 weeks, but then I'll be back for 8 months straight and get to Queen Bee then! Yes, aim high!:D Now, I need to go and look up how many posts Empress Bee is!

Jenny

I was wondering what these bees mean under the usernames? Now I know it is related to the # of posts. I'm still new to the forum. Still "visiting".

It's only a matter of time. I joined the forum in January, but we had computer problems and I didn't really start posting until June -- you would be surprised how quickly the posts add up! There are just so many nice, helpful, understanding "bees" around here!

:001_smile:

I used to get all excited and announce each "promotion" to whoever was within ear shot, but I've been a Queen Bee for a long time now and it's kind of, well, I don't know quite how to say this - it's boring:confused:.

Someday I hope to be an Empress Bee:D.

to move above Queen Bee. I'm pretty sure it used to be less than that, but when they changed the labeling system, they changed how many posts you needed.

I too have been a Queen Bee for quite awhile!

Michelle T

I like seeing my title change and all, but really...the dance I would do once I moved up to 2 green boxes! :D

I frequent another board that has this rep system but they haven't paid much attention to detail. I have over 3000 posts and the same title and the same rep with one lone green box. I am soooooooooooo tired of one lone green box *sob* I guess I just say a lot of nothingness over there :p Nothing rep worthy. *sob*

I like seeing my title change and all, but really...the dance I would do once I moved up to 2 green boxes! :D

This is my dream, too. Sigh..

Oh, the shame when my dd asked "How come those other people have so many green boxes and you have just ONE?"

:svengo:

How many rep points do you need to jump up to two?