Menu

It's my mom's birthday today.

She is 59.

I'm feeling silly over this, but it's making me cry this morning. Such a strange emotion, knowing that this could be her last birthday. :crying:

Of course, she could have one more. Or a couple...

She has been having a great week, with much less pain than usual, so the boys and I are headed south to spend the day with her.

I found a beautiful blown glass vase from a local artist and I'm taking it to the florist to have an arrangement made for her.

And love. We're bringing loads of love.

Oh Crissy, that is so special! She's going to love the vase and flowers!

But she's going to REALLY love that you're spending time with her and obviously love her so much! It will do her heart good, and make those positive endorphins flow, which will help her feel better! :001_smile:

:grouphug: :grouphug: :grouphug:

:grouphug:Big Hug:grouphug:

She is 59.

I'm feeling silly over this, but it's making me cry this morning. Such a strange emotion, knowing that this could be her last birthday. :crying:

Of course, she could have one more. Or a couple...

She has been having a great week, with much less pain than usual, so the boys and I are headed south to spend the day with her.

I found a beautiful blown glass vase from a local artist and I'm taking it to the florist to have an arrangement made for her.

And love. We're bringing loads of love.

1041811244_de828aaa68_o.jpg

Happy Birthday to your mom! cha cha cha Happy Birthday to your mom! cha cha cha

Happy Birthday to your mommmmmm! Happy Birthday to Mom!

Crissy, I know that you will cherish this day! Be safe and enjoy your mom! Thoughts and prayers your way.