Menu

Lively Art of Writing formatted workbook and key (x-post)

(cross posted on the High School Board)

Hi everyone,

I have reformatted the Lively Art of Writing workbook and teacher key that Still Waters and mjbucks1 so generously worked on a while ago. I did this so that my son will have more white/ writing space when he eventually uses the resource. I am posting the links here, with the original compilers' permission.

If you are not familiar with the Lively Art of Writing, here's the Amazon link. You should be able to access other discussions on LAOW by searching through the archives or clicking on the "also-tagged" discussions below.

I hope this is useful to someone!

The files are pdf downloads:

Lively Art of Writing formatted workbook (google doc link)

Lively Art of Writing formatted teacher guide (google doc link)

They may also be accessed through the Lively Art of Writing yahoo group's Files area.

Once you have joined the yahoo group, go to the Links to Formatted word document. The links are embedded there.

Please note:

1. I have proofread the files but may have missed something. If you notice any errors, please PM me and I will be happy to fix them when I have the time.
  2. I have included a suggested schedule in the teacher guide based on a 190-day school year (because we school year-round and take longer than the usual 180 days). Please feel free to ignore it or tweak to your heart's content.

• 11 months later...