Menu

Mr Q science already printed?

Mama2two

I think the poster meant the life science version.

After pricing out many different places, I resorted to having the student workbook non-worksheet pages (i.e., the text pages) printed up at Lulu, 2 sheets per page. Yes, this shrank the text, but the girls can still read it and it was way cheaper. The student worksheet pages I printed up myself on my B&W laser printer and bound myself.

I think the poster meant the life science version.

After pricing out many different places, I resorted to having the student workbook non-worksheet pages (i.e., the text pages) printed up at Lulu, 2 sheets per page. Yes, this shrank the text, but the girls can still read it and it was way cheaper. The student worksheet pages I printed up myself on my B&W laser printer and bound myself.

Total cost at Lulu?

I dislike having to print myself or read on the computer. I'm old-fashioned that way. I'm so tempted by Mr. Q, but definitely prefer to buy a printed version. Audio would be even better.

It was me, well my husband who made an audio recording of Mr. Q Earth Science. We have permission to share it. Sorry, but we don't have permission to share his Life Science one.

http://forums.welltr...n-audio-format/

I apologize, I always thought it was for Life Science and that he didn't object because that was the free version. Now I'm interested in the audio since Earth Science is what we're doing now! Thanks!

Total cost at Lulu?

I dislike having to print myself or read on the computer. I'm old-fashioned that way. I'm so tempted by Mr. Q, but definitely prefer to buy a printed version. Audio would be even better.

The color student book (again, without the worksheet pages), spiral bound and 2 sheets per page (small font, be forewarned) was $35 shipped after discounts ($40 before shipping and discounts).