Menu

I'm hoping the boards are fixed soon.....

Pamela H in Texas

I don't want to put this in my status because my current status is important to me.

However, I can't get straight to the board my normal way because it no longer "sees" chat so sends me to the index.

And I can't preview threads which I rely heavily on when going through the board.

Of course, I was just here a couple hours ago and most of y'all have been sleeping so it hasn't had much activity since....

I'm sucking it up.

It is probably for the best. I *really* want to be a good homeschool mom since we've been sick

over 3 weeks now (the big people are still quite sick unfortunately).

It's amazing how much I rely on the preview/hover feature. Now that it's gone again I'm sort of wafting around trying to figure out how to use the board.

I'm not sure what you mean about going straight to chat, but I sympathize with not having things pop up the way you're used to. I really dislike having to use extra clicks.

I realize these are First World Problems -- if my teen were here right now she'd be using a sarcastic tone to say, "Your life is so hard." :001_rolleyes: But, still, this is the place where we kick back and have a minute to chill out before going back to dealing with the real world, and suddenly it's all different.

Hovering is working for me.

I sympathize though...It was easier to put up with the wierdness in the beginning as part of the "change"., but it's dragging on a bit much.

I am REALLY FRUSTRATED at not being able to group saved threads or tag them for organization. I feel lost with my giant pile of followed content. This board is a huge resource that we aren't being able to use fully.