Menu

Can we ask for votes in a contest? My brother is an artist...

6packofun

and he's in a contest where he displays his artwork in a big storefront window. He's so close to winning and I wanted to give him a little boost!

He does mainly pop art and mixed media type stuff, mostly Cleveland oriented because that's our city! (Don't be hating on Cleveland and let it keep you from voting! LOL) He has an etsy shop if you want to see...not much on there at the moment, but he did a cityscape in the storefront window like some on the etsy page and it looks great, all lit up from behind. http://www.etsy.com/shop/GarrettWeider?ref=top_trail

ANYhow, voting is easy, just text 20552 to the number 650-515-3033. That's all, nothing else! Thank you if you feel like helping!

Oh, my dh LOVES the Browns (oh the pain and misery!!!). I have bookmarked your brothers etsy page for future purchases.

Aw, thanks! He does custom commissions, too, so you can have almost any words on the painting. He's done ones for couples with each of their names, cities, sports teams, etc.