Menu

"Let's Pretend This Never Happened"

I.Dup.

So has anyone read this? I wish I could tag unsinkable...she wanted to know what book I'm reading so we can all talk about v*ginas. So join in, ladies! Did you read the part about using l*bia as a lap blanket?

LOL.

Seriously. At first I didn't think there was any way I could get through the book but it got a little (tiny) bit less ridiculous and then I found it pretty darn hilarious. Anyone else read it?

YES!!!! I absolutely love this book! Hilarious. The funniest thing I've read in a long time. My sister, my niece, my friend and I were all reading it at the same time and we'd call each other cracking up just to read a passage and then go back to our reading.

During the parts about her stint in HR, my friend actually asked me if I wrote the book under a pseudonym. :smilielol5:

So has anyone read this? I wish I could tag unsinkable...she wanted to know what book I'm reading so we can all talk about v*ginas. So join in, ladies! Did you read the part about using l*bia as a lap blanket?

LOL.

Seriously. At first I didn't think there was any way I could get through the book but it got a little (tiny) bit less ridiculous and then I found it pretty darn hilarious. Anyone else read it?

Oh my.

I must not have passed anatomy because using that as a lap blanket just doesn't make any sense!

Oh my.

I must not have passed anatomy because using that as a lap blanket just doesn't make any sense!

It was during a part where she was mulling over how big a woman's l*bia would be that had elephantitis (sp?) on her lower extremities. Or something along those lines. Terribly inappropriate and uncivilized.

YES!!!! I absolutely love this book! Hilarious. The funniest thing I've read in a long time. My sister, my niece, my friend and I were all reading it at the same time and we'd call each other cracking up just to read a passage and then go back to our reading.

During the parts about her stint in HR, my friend actually asked me if I wrote the book under a pseudonym. :smilielol5:

Have you read Lauri Notaro? She reminds me a bit of her. The one of Notaro's books that I think is the best is "The Idiot Girls' Action Adventure Club." Hilarious.

Put it on hold at the library...sounds intriguing.

me too.

it sounds like it could be like some kind of soft core remake of the Breakfast Club.

Bender: Claire, you wanna see a picture of a guy with elephantitis of the nuts? It's pretty tasty.

Claire: No thank you.

Bender: How does he ride a bike?

Bender: Oh Claire, would you ever consider dating a guy who looked like this?

Claire: Can't you just leave me alone?

Bender: I mean even if he had a nice personality and a cool car... although you'd probably have to ride in the backseat because his nuts would ride shotgun

Have you read Lauri Notaro? She reminds me a bit of her. The one of Notaro's books that I think is the best is "The Idiot Girls' Action Adventure Club." Hilarious.

No, but now she's on my list. Have you read Jen Lancaster? I love her, too. Especially her first, "Bitter is the New Black". Another one that made me laugh out loud while reading.

No, but now she's on my list. Have you read Jen Lancaster? I love her, too. Especially her first, "Bitter is the New Black". Another one that made me laugh out loud while reading.

All of Notaro's books are not all worth reading, IMNSHO. Her first one that I mentioned above is definitely the best.

And no, I will check that book out!