Menu

What is up with the emoticons?

Live2Ride

They show up when you click on the face in the reply box (at the bottom) but you have to click on the reply box first. However sometimes I get the reply box going and the little icons in the taskbar do not show up. I just thought it was my computer because I've been having some trouble with it lately. :glare:

The problem I have is that the ones I want to use most are often on the second or third "row." (Did you notice the arrow to the right of the smilie bar? Click for more smilies.)

ETA: Ok, I just replied to another thread and didn't get the taskbar so no smilies. So, yeah, what's up with that? Glitch or just my computer acting up again? *sigh*

I clicked on them first before I started to type and got them to come up this time, but man it slows down the typing speed quite a bit...if I do it the other way around I can not see them. :glare: ...and they don't show their little names when you hover over them...I can't always tell what they are by looking at them...I guess I should go put my glasses on, lol

Guest inoubliable

I clicked on them first before I started to type and got them to come up this time, but man it slows down the typing speed quite a bit...if I do it the other way around I can not see them. :glare: ...and they don't show their little names when you hover over them...I can't always tell what they are by looking at them...I guess I should go put my glasses on, lol

I can get them to come up just about any time I try, but it slows down my typing speed, too. Not sure what's up with that. Hope you (or someone here) can figure it out!

• 2 weeks later...