Menu

Twilight Thursday

My dd and I are going to a near-by town for the movie. We're excited. It'll be the first time I've let my dd see one in the theater, un-previewed. I am currently downloading the soundtrack which I am less than impressed with but will still listen to on repeat for a while.

They are going to have a preview for The Host, too. It's another book Stephenie Meyer wrote that I love. It's an interesting examination of what humans would be like without free will.

My dd and I are going to a near-by town for the movie. We're excited. It'll be the first time I've let my dd see one in the theater, un-previewed. I am currently downloading the soundtrack which I am less than impressed with but will still listen to on repeat for a while.

They are going to have a preview for The Host, too. It's another book Stephenie Meyer wrote that I love. It's an interesting examination of what humans would be like without free will.

Where are you downloading the soundtrack? I will look into The Host.

Where are you downloading the soundtrack? I will look into The Host.

I bought it from iTunes. It's okay, but it could be the worse of the bunch.

I'm actually doing an all day marathon with a friend tomorrow. I've NEVER done anything like this before but it's the last one. I finished a major project for DH and he told me I deserved it! We'll see how tired I am by the end of the day! :)

I did this last year with one of my BFFs in her town. It was a birthday treat for me. She had friends meet us with us to see Eclipse and they smuggled in some Jimmy John sandwiches. WOW was I happy to see something other than popcorn! I recommend getting up between movies and walking around our you butt will hurt by the time the last movie comes around!

I'm actually doing an all day marathon with a friend tomorrow. I've NEVER done anything like this before but it's the last one. I finished a major project for DH and he told me I deserved it! We'll see how tired I am by the end of the day! :)

I'm doing the same thing! I'm not telling many people because they'll think I'm strange, but I am going with fellow fans, so I know we'll have a good time. Can't wait!

Maybe this is the real reason that the boards will be down on Thursday - everyone will be off watching marathons! We should have thought to make this a board thing - get everyone out of the house at at the movies to relax and have some fun.

My dd and I are going to watch the DVDs and then go to a midnight showing.