Menu

I'm a little giddy right now!

Okay, a LOT giddy, and only other hardcore Apple geeks are going to appreciate my craziness!!

Tonight I ordered dd and her dh an iMac for their "housewarming," since they are getting reassigned with the Navy and are in desperate need of a new computer to keep up with all the pics/movies of my grandbabies!

I got an e-mail letting me know my iPhone 5 shipped today and will be here Thursday (just ordered it last week and thought it would be 2-3 weeks).

My iPad mini has shipped and is on its way.

The two Apple TVs I ordered my dsil's for Christmas arrived today also!

I feel like a total techno-geek!

Coolness!! Make sure to get the Apple care :) You're gonna love Facetime!!! :) Pictures and more... Yay!! :)

I actually already have all that. I'm just upgrading and/or adding to the stash a/k/a feeding my addiction. :lol:

However, FaceTime is what keeps me in touch with my dd and her family when they're away, and I DO love it!!

Can I get on your Christmas list? :D

You certainly may! :lol:

I'm having an extra splurge this year because it'll be the first one with dd's husband home (and possibly our last with their family for a couple of years), and the first one with oldest dd married and her husband is actually off work this Christmas Day, so we will get to have the entire family here on Christmas morning (hopefully little dgd will have made her entrance ny then as well!) - SO excited!!

awesome! DH has been comparing computers...he is looking for some certain specs and it's a toss up between the iMacPro and this other one that is coming out...funny thing is, if he ordered the either new, then it'd be till the end of Nov possibly before he'd get them...what a quandry, lol. Patience is not his thing when his computer is broke, but he really wants the top of the line graphics card in the next one...