Menu

Didja hear that? That was me screaming.

Actually, I think that's great. Mine has to be up extra early tomorrow, and so do I, to pack those flingin'-flangin' camp bags :glare: My problem is that I fell asleep for five minutes earlier tonight, and it totally screwed me up *sigh*

Good night, all!

Ohhhh, I know how that is.

Okay, nighty night!! ;)

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

A gecko?? Gadzooks, woman! Are you trying to kill me??:lol::lol:

No...but some things are worth doing....the lesser of the two evils if you know what I mean.....:lol:

A Gecko? I prefer to live in a house with only humans. We don't even have fish. A Gecko? like the Geico thing? Loose? Now I have the willies.

Well....I don't know how I would handle one that talked in such a cute accent...but that would be kinda cool I would think....:D

Wow, really? I'll have to file that way under "things to consider if I ever have to live in some tropical place where there are such really bad bugs that you'll even give a lizard free reign of your home just to keep them away." :lol::lol:

Yes...let the lizard have free roam.....My husband has some stories from when they were stationed in Okinawa and his time in Charleston SC during his College days.......He forboden to tell the kids those stories....I don't want them getting any ideas!!!

I just had a big ol' June bug/water bug/whatever the heck these dang southerners call those nasty cockroach looking evil creatures, crawling on my shoulder! :willy_nilly: I thought it was the blanket rubbing against me.:eek:

shudder:ack2:shudder

:svengo: That would have been the end of sleep for me LOL.

LOL! Well, it could be worse...like, maybe, intestinal worms??? A dear friend's daughter attends a midwifery school in a 3rd worldish country. After delivering a baby, the mother of the newborn coughed up a huge roundworm. Ewww.

On a positive note, I found a cockroach in our house long ago, and it encouraged me to clean it like it had never been cleaned before. LOL.

Blessings,

Camy

Oh my goodness. One of the things I hate the most about GA is those stupid bugs! Thankfully we don't have too many of them in our new house. Whenever my Mom comes to visit, she always tries to the light off above my stove. I had to tell her I always leave it on. Who wants to walk into a dark room when the possibility of stepping on a roach is there? Ugh.