Menu

My kids staged a protest today...

GWOB

Complete with picket signs. Why? Because I served them spinach with lunch. Usually we just grab a sandwich for lunch. I decided to be a nice mommy and make pizza roll-ups. Whole wheat tortillas, pizza sauce, mozzarella, and a little bit of spinach. They actually protested. Made signs. Marched around the living room chanting "No more spinach!" while I was kinda proud of their "fight the power" spirit, mostly I was just annoyed. So guess who is on dinner-making strike right now? This girl!

Tough love is sometimes kinda fun:lol:.

My kids made their own dinner. The two youngest made PB&J sandwiches with carrots on the side. Oldest dd, the instigator of the protest, made an interesting combo of brown rice, deli meat, and an unheated can of Rotel tomatoes:001_huh::lol:. They kept asking me to help, so I kept bumping into them and asking for a snack;).

They may need therapy later, but at least they'll have a sense of humor.

My kids made their own dinner. The two youngest made PB&J sandwiches with carrots on the side. Oldest dd, the instigator of the protest, made an interesting combo of brown rice, deli meat, and an unheated can of Rotel tomatoes:001_huh::lol:. They kept asking me to help, so I kept bumping into them and asking for a snack;).

They may need therapy later, but at least they'll have a sense of humor.

:lol::lol: LOVE this. I love their spirit, too. ;)