Menu

Thin'k be'fore you in'k! LOL!

Mobile device autocorrect adds apostrophes to lots of words that should not have them, so soon many people will think that is correct.
DH is like The Grammar Police.

He sent me a text today about the "turkey's." I asked him if they were possessed. :lol: His reply, "No. But auto-correct is." He hates it when I point out his phone's grammar mistakes. :D

This was on George Takei facebook post today. Somedays he has great stuff. I saw this one and immediately thought of the Hive. Between the appostrophe hunters and the tatto haters and then the rest of us that are just too easily amused, I though this would be perfect!

:svengo: Poor kitten! :svengo:

This was on George Takei facebook post today. Somedays he has great stuff. I saw this one and immediately thought of the Hive. Between the appostrophe hunters and the tatto haters and then the rest of us that are just too easily amused, I though this would be perfect!

:lol::lol::lol:

And now that poor woman is going to have to make feeble, transparent explanations for the rest of her life. "No, it means nothing last is forever. As in, if it is last in line, it probably isn't any good so it is transient...ah, skip it."

:lol:

It took me a moment, but I get it!